Friday, May 19, 2006

Too long!

OK, I know...It's been waaaaaayyyyy too long!

So much has happened since my last post.  I have been extremely busy between school and work; this past week was my first chance to really catch a breath.  I graduated from ABTech last Friday and I am now officially a college graduate!  I now have an Associate in Science degree and will begin taking classes at UNCA in August.  As you can tell, I will have the summer off which should give me some badly needed relaxation time and more time to spend with my honey, Joe.

I started exercising this week.  My goals is to exercise at least 3 days per week, running on our treadmill for 30 minutes and doing as much sit-ups and push-ups as I can.  Maybe one day I'll have a real hot bod that I wouldn't be ashamed to post a picture of - hehe :-).  I also ordered this new undershirt that I am going to try to help my skin.  It's called Under Armour and it is supposed to be better for your skin than 100% cotton.  I'll post on how that turns out.

I mentioned previously that I graduated last weekend (high honors & phi theta kappa).  Well, my brother and his girlfriend also graduated last weekend as well.  We had a nice family get together last Saturday with my Mom, Dad, aunt, uncle, and 3 brothers.  It was a nice couple of hours and good to see everyone together.

Lot's to come - I promise this time that I will try to post more often.  Should be a fun summer upcoming with lots to share - stay tuned!


No comments: