Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oedipus

I had to read this play for my literature class and I really enjoyed it.  It is a Greek play by Sophocles called OEDIPUS THE KING.  It's a fun read, believe it or not, and has a really twisted but interesting plot.

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted.  Just so you know, I have homework that I should be doing right now.  But I felt that I should probably post something to catch "everyone" up.  So, work is busy, very busy.  Still enjoying it though and learning a lot.  School is great.  Almost done - just two more weeks!  I have spring break next week and then just two weeks of classes after that.  Then I'll be off all summer long.  I can't wait!  That reminds me...I received my acceptance yesterday for University of North Carolina - Asheville.  I am so excited!  I'll be attending a real university this fall!

I should have lots of time to post over the next week.  It may even be interesting...you never know.

No comments: