Sunday, March 05, 2006

What an awesome day!

I got so much done today - it's unreal! To start off, I woke up late - but that's OK, I get so little sleep during the week, a couple of extra hours on the weekend sure doesn't hurt. Anyways, after waking up, Joe and I managed to go grocery and shoe shopping. Then we came home and I wrote a 5-page term paper on Type 1 Diabetes for my Health & Wellness class. After all this, Joe and I sat down to eat a wonderful Sunday dinner: fried chicken breast, macaroni and cheese, green beans, and croissants. Mmmmmm! Thanks Joe for cooking all that delicious food! After that I took a break and retired to the TV to watch a few comedies and eat dessert. Now most Sundays I would stop there, but not today. After a while, I decided to work from home for a bit - accomplishing a whole lot that I probably could not have accomplished in 8 hours at work! Still not enough, I have time left over to write on my blog, catch up on The Week magazine and drink my Sleepytime tea. Like I said, what an awesome day! I feel like I got so much done and it still ended up feeling like a Sunday. I've got a fun week coming up...Physics test on Tuesday, Politics test on Wednesday, and I have to start working on my next speech. Hopefully I'll have lots to share...

No comments: